Cart 0

Eco Gift Pack - Large Candle, Drinking Lid & Straw


or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.99 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info

Your gift shopping made easy!

Our Eco Gift Pack is the perfect gift for the eco-conscious soul! Included is a large Ivy & Wood mason jar candle, a mason jar drinking lid, stainless steel straw and straw cleaning brush, presented in a gift box with cute handmade gift tag. 

With this set, they will enjoy a gorgeous candle and then be able to reuse the jar afterwards as a drinking cup or travel mug with our handy lid and straw.  The converted mason jar can be used for smoothies, coffee, water - any kind of drink on the go. Ditch the disposable cup!

You can make this gift extra personal by choosing the candle scent yourself and adding a message for the gift card. 

You can also add Gift Wrapping for an extra $3 and your present is sorted. 


Please specify in the notes at the checkout if you would like a gift message written on a card.

About Ivy & Wood Soy Candles

Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural, 100% soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.

We use high quality fragrance oils and pure essential oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.

The gorgeous vintage-style mason jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when not in use.


Within Australia, delivery is a flat rate of $9.95 or FREE on orders over $89.

Outside Australia? Sorry, reed diffusers cannot be sent internationally. We recommend trying one of our best selling soy candles instead. 

Candle Care & Safety

  • Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting your candle (every time) 
  • Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge 
  • Do not burn for more than four hours at a time 
  • Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings 
  • Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire 
  • Never burn while unattended 
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets

More from this collection