To get the most out of your Ivy & Wood soy candles, follow these tips! Your candle will last longer and burn cleaner.
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (around one hour)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting your candle (yes, every time) - we have wick trimmers to help with this!
- Do not burn when there is less than 1cm of wax left in the bottom
And here's some very important safety instructions to prevent accidents or fire.
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Reed Diffuser tips
Simply remove the screw top and place your reeds inside the jar. Position on a flat surface out of reach of children or pets and away from a risk of being knocked over.
Turn your reeds around weekly for an extra burst of fragrance (being careful not to spill on your furniture) or use less reeds for a more subtle room fragrance.