Earth Natural Deoderant Crème by Goodeau
Goodbye B.O. Hello Goodeau.
This best selling deodorant has had a makeover (and not just a new look).
Now more concentrated, more spreadable and longer lasting, thanks to the addition of two zinc salts.
Woody, spicy and warm, this scent will leave you longing for the West Australian desert sun, scented naturally with essential oils of Australian Sandalwood, Buddha Wood and Cedarwood.
This crème-to-powder formula contains a unique blend of superfine minerals and plant powders that absorb moisture and inhibit odour-causing bacteria, keeping you smelling good (and clean) throughout the day and into the night.
Free from irritating ingredients such as Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), and scented with natural essential oils, this deodorant will leave you only with soft, well moisturised skin.
Goodeau is a gentle and extremely high performing deodorant, that is clean, good for you, good for our planet and gives you good karma with 10% of your purchase donated.
Volume: 60g - lasts 3-6 months
Why we love Goodeau
- Goodeau products are made by hand locally on Yugambeh Country - on beautiful Tamborine Mountain (Jambreen)
- They are ethical, sustainable and natural
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- They made it our mission to create the most effective and most sustainable deodorant on the market, and they definitely succeeded.
- Tried + tested by ourselves at Ivy & Wood HQ, we've been using this natural deodorant for 2 years and will never switch again!
- It actually WORKS - more effectively than regular supermarket deodorants, without the nasties.
- Ingredients are gentle on the skin
- They avoid contributing to our plastic pollution problem, to support ethical trade, and to contribute to the conservation of our beautiful flora and fauna.