Lula Self-Warming Eye Mask (Lavender)
Like a warm hug for your eyes and mind, this self warming eye mask starts warming up the moment you open it. Lie back, get ready to relax and unfold the mask.
When the mask meets the air it begins to warm up, staying at a comforting temperature and releasing the scent of Lavender, so you can drift into a daydream or a deep night’s sleep. A beautiful gift of self-care, the scent of Lavender can help relax, de-stress and assist with sleep.
The Lula Self-Warming Eye Mask is perfect for...
- Dry or tired eyes
- Digital eye strain
- Busy minds
- Migraines or headaches • Relaxation
- A good nights sleep
Comes in a pack of 5.
How to use:
- Open a pouch, remove the eye mask and the self-warming process begins.
- Lie back, relax, unfold the mask & place the loops over your ears.
- When the mask’s iron particles meet oxygen in the air it begins to gently warm up & stays at a comforting temperature for at least 20 relaxing minutes.
- Choose unscented or calming subtle scents of Lavender, Rose or Jasmine, scents that can help relax, destress and assist with sleep.
About the brand Lula
Brisbane sisters Aisling and Margaret Cunningham are very proud to launch Australia’s first self-warming eye mask, a wonderful gift of self-care.
While creating the Lula Eye Mask both sisters were diagnosed with breast cancer. Throughout their joint battle and treatments they continually tested and perfected the warmth and scents of the eye masks, needing them more than ever! When they were feeling unwell, were in hospital, in stressful times and when they couldn’t sleep, the Lula Eye Masks always provided comfort.
Whether you’re in need of a great night’s sleep, help with meditation, you’re feeling unwell or you’ve spent too much time in front of your screen, the Lula Eye Mask will ease your eyes and mind, helping you rest and relax.
“It is such a gift to take time for yourself. We hope the Lula Eye Mask inspires moments of self-care that bring calm and joy to busy lives - we know just how important it became for us”