Australiana: Wild Rosella Scented Candle
Reminiscent of Grandma's homemade Rosella Jam, this scent is equal parts tart and sweet, with bold notes of Wild Rosella (Wild Hibiscus), Rhubarb and Raspberry and a hint of Violet.
Wild Rosella typically grows in the northern parts of Australia, from Cairns in East to Broome in the West.
Key notes: Wild Hibiscus | Violet | Raspberry | Rhubarb
The Australiana Collection celebrates our stunning, unique native flora and fauna and features illustrations by talented local Brisbane artist, Melanie Kilby.
Comes packaged in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting! Our packaging is designed and printed in Brisbane and is fully recyclable.
Burn time: Over 45 hours
About Ivy & Wood Candles
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural coconut soy wax and cotton wicks.
We use high quality fragrance oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use. Once your candle is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar.
Delivery is a flat rate of $9.95 Australia-wide or FREE on orders over $89.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
250g net (520g packaged). Packaged dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 11.5cm H.
I love it SO much. It’s my second. It reminds me of my grandmother baking jam tarts. It’s my favourite candle on the market by far.